UBCard Copyright Policy
If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Platform, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, please send us the following information by email to: email@example.com
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove and sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects you to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement